All General Rules apply
1. No restrictions.
2. Ball Bearings allowed
1. Must be tagged with at least the number 12 or 15, and be mass produced by a USRA approved manufacturer.
2. Must be machine wound with a minimum of 50 series wound turns of AWG #29 wire per pole. AWG #29 wire, excluding insulation, is 0.0 112"-.0 114 inches diameter.
3. Must be commercially available, as defined in General Rules, Section IX
4. Armature stack lamination length shall be a minimum of .350 inches (11.1761nm). See Armature Stack Length section for clarification.
5. Timing may be adjusted to allow for factory variations. No minimum diameter.
6. Retail price may not exceed $25.47 US
1. No chassis restrictions. Any material may be used.
2. Racer constructed chassis are specifically allowed.
3. Ball bearings allowed