Article XI - Officers
- President. The President shall be a Track Owner and Officer of the
Association and shall preside at meetings of the Association and Board of Directors.
The President shall appoint all standing and special committees of the Association
except the Nominating Committee.
- Vice President. The Vice President shall perform the accepted duties of a Vice
President and shall be a successor to the President in the event the President ceases to
serve. The Vice President shall be an ex-officio member of all committees except the
- Secretary. The Secretary shall attend all meetings of the Association and the
Board of Directors, keep a record of all proceedings, attest to documents and perform such
other duties as are usual for such office and as may be assigned by the President or Board
of Directors. To insure accuracy of reporting during meetings conducted by the Board
of Directors, the Secretary may, at his or her disposal, utilize a tape recording device,
from which transmissions reports may be transcribed of the meeting for minutes for the
- Treasurer. Shall perform the accepted duties of Treasurer and shall have charge of
the funds of the Association, and shall cause them to be deposited in such depository or
depositories as the Board of Directors may, from time to time, designate.
- The Treasurer shall supervise the keeping of accurate, detailed records of accounts in
books belonging to the Association, which accounts and records shall be open at all times
to inspection by the President and Vice President.
- The Treasurer shall cause a calendar year budget of estimated income and expenditures to
be prepared and submitted to the Board of Directors for approval not less than thirty days
before the last day of each calendar year. The Treasurer shall report, in writing, the
financial condition of the Association whenever requested to do so by the President of the
Board of Directors, and shall submit a full financial report to the Association to be
reported at its Annual Meeting and copies made available to any Member in good standing
who wishes to view same.