Article XIII - Regions and Sections
- Regional Operations. Each Region shall have the power to elect their own officers,
to carry on their own model car racing industry functions and to raise their own funds for
purposes of which they approve as individual Regions provided that all actions of
the Regions be consistent with these Bylaws and subject to review and approval by the
Board of Directors of the Association.
- Sections. The Association shall be composed of the following quasi-autonomous
Sections: Track Owners; Manufacturers; Manufacturers Representatives; Distributors
- Section Membership. These sections shall be comprised of Manufacturers,
Manufacturers Representatives, Distributors and Publishers who are Voting Members of
the Association in Good Standing (whose annual dues have been paid to the Association in
accordance with these Bylaws) who elect to declare themselves Members of the Section by
reason of their interest in the Sections activity or activities.
- Section Operations. Each Section shall have the power to elect their own Officers;
to carry on their own model car racing industry functions, and to raise their own funds
for purposes of which they approve as individual Sections, provided that all actions of
the Sections shall be consistent with these Bylaws and shall be subject to review and
approval by the Board of Directors of the Association.
- Association Cooperation. Each Region and Section shall have the use to the fullest
extent available, for administrative purposes, of all Association facilities and staff.
- Region and Section Changes. From time-to-time, as deemed advisable, the Board of
Directors may designate new Regions or Sections and may also eliminate Regions or