Article VIII - Meetings
- Annual Meetings. The Annual Meeting of the Association shall be held at such time
and place as the Board of Directors may designate. Note of the time and place of
such meeting shall be mailed to each member not less than twenty (20) nor more than forty
(40) days in advance of such meeting. A Trade Show may be held at the same time and
place as the Annual Meeting.
- Special Meetings. Special Meetings of the Association may be called by the
President or by the request of one-third of the members of the Board of Directors, or by a
petition of one-third of the Voting Members of the Association addressed to the Secretary
who will issue the call therefor. Notice of the time and place of such a meeting,
and of the subjects to be considered, shall be mailed to each Member at least fifteen (15)
days in advance of such meeting.
- Quorum. Ten percent of the designated representatives of the Associations
Voting Members shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business at any meeting of
the Association; provided, that a lesser number may meet and adjourn from time to time or
adjourn sine die. At any adjourned meeting at which a quorum is present, any
business may be transacted which might have been transacted at the originally scheduled
- Voting. Upon authorization of the Board of Directors the President may direct a
mail poll of the designated representatives in which case a majority of the votes returned
shall determine the question submitted; provided that there is a sufficient number of
returns to represent a quorum.